Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne are market leaders in the manufacture and supply of precast concrete stormwater and trade waste products. Since 1952, Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne has grown to become one of the largest and most respected Melbourne precast concrete suppliers in Australia. Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne have the experience and the facilities to design and produce the precast products that you need.
Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne manufacture a wide variety of precast concrete products for a variety of applications including:
- Storm water drainage systems
- Trade waste systems
- Grates & frames
- Access covers
- Package pump stations
- Water tanks
Service & Quality
Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne have the experience, equipment, facilities and drive to supply the precast concrete products you need when you need them.
Our experienced production team ensure that we manufacture products to the highest quality standards. We will meet your needs today and in the future by developing new products and innovative solutions to meet the continuing demands of the marketplace.
Frankston Concrete Products believes in a comprehensive approach – becoming a part of our client’s business and knowing as much about their operations and challenges as possible.
We want to support you in meeting your needs and most importantly achieving your goals.
Our approach is underlined by:
- Our belief in the value we add to our clients’ businesses and the relationships with their stakeholders;
- Our aim of forming mutually beneficial win-win relationships; &
- Our desire to contribute to the long term success of our clients.
- When you become a client of Frankston Concrete Products you can be rest assured that you will receive the best quality products at a competitive price, and not to mention, a highly pro-active service from our experienced staff.
A word from our fans:
“Best grates I’ve ever used!” – Local Plumber
“The customer service is much better since Nick went on holiday…” – CEO of Building Company
“Just put it on the back of the ute, mate… What!? Concrete pits weigh how much!?” – Plumber’s Apprentice