Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne are market leaders in the manufacture and supply of precast concrete stormwater and trade waste products. Since 1952, Frankston Concrete Products has grown to become one of the largest and most respected Melbourne precast concrete suppliers in Australia. Frankston Concrete Products have the experience and the facilities to produce the stormwater and trade waste precast products that you need.
Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne manufacture and supply a wide variety of precast concrete products for a variety of applications including:
- Storm water pits
- Storm water detention tanks
- Storm water orifice pits
- Storm water retention pits
- Trade waste systems
- Grease traps
- Grates & frames
- Concrete covers
- Access covers
- Concrete pipes
- Packaged pump stations
- Water tanks
Service & Quality
Frankston Concrete Products Melbourne have the experience, equipment and facilities to supply the stormwater and trade waste precast concrete products you need when you need them.
Our experienced production team ensure that we manufacture products to the highest quality standards, developing and innovating new solutions to meet the continuing demands of the marketplace.
So long as it can fit on a truck, we have the knowledge and the experience to design and manufacture any Trade Waste application. All of our products comply with local authorities (South East Water, Yarra Valley Water, City West Water).
Frankston Concrete Products believes in a comprehensive approach – we want to support you in meeting your needs and most importantly achieving your goals.
Our approach is underlined by:
- Our belief in the value we add to our clients’ businesses and the relationships with their stakeholders;
- Our aim of forming mutually beneficial win-win relationships;
- Our desire to contribute to the long term success of our clients;
- When you become a client of Frankston Concrete Products you can be rest assured that you will receive the best quality products at a competitive price, and not to mention, a highly pro-active service from our experienced staff.
A word from our fans:
“Geez, these pipes are so quick and fun to install!” – Richard from Rapid Slabs
“I can’t believe Marc still works there.” – Surfer from Flinders
“I’m super-impressed with your new concrete pipes. The weighted swift-lift system has taken hours off my drainage bill!” – Tony
“If I send an i30, would you be able to load a 700kg pit in it?” – Plumber’s Apprentice, Darryl